Counseling and Career Supports

Counseling & Career Supports


Mary Margaret Hill

Mary Margaret Hill
206-252-3655 (voicemail only)

My name is Mary Margaret and I am the School Counselor for all Middle College High School students grades 9 – 12.

I support our 9th and 10th graders in person at both our Seattle University and North Seattle College sites. I also supports 11th and 12th grade full-time Running Start students.

Please reach for any of the following:

  • 504s
  • McKinney-Vento
  • Scheduling
  • transcripts
  • Running start
  • College applications
  • Graduation pathways & requirements
  • Service learning
  • Mental health resources

College and Career Specialist

Nina Armstrong

My name is Nina and I am the College and Career Center Specialist at Middle College High School. I work with 9th – 12th grade students in person at both our Seattle University and North Seattle College sites.

Please reach out for any of the following:

  • Naviance and High School and Beyond Plan
  • Testing (SAT, PSAT, and SBA)
  • College essay support
  • Seattle Promise
  • College search & application support
  • Internships & career guidance

Resource Information and Forms

Refer to the district Counseling and Guidance page for district forms and information.


  • Teen Link – 1-866-TEENLINK 866-833-6546 or 206-461-4922. Teen Link is an anonymous confidential teen help line that is answered every evening by professionally trained youth. Teens are trained to talk with their peers about a wide variety of concerns, as well as refer callers to specialized agencies that can further address their needs.
  • Where to Turn for Teens – This booklet provides a wide variety of services to youth ranging from housing and food to counseling around mental health issues, teen parenting, substance abuse and LGBTQ issues.
  • 2-1-1 Community Information Line – 211 or 206-461-3200
  • Crisis Clinic – Children’s Crisis Outreach Response Team – 206-461-3222 The Crisis Clinic is a 24 hour phone in help line. They are prepared to deal with all types of issues.
  • Child Protective (CPS) or Family Reconciliation Services (FRS) – 800-609-8764 This one phone number can be used to report child abuse or to request assistance for a family that is struggling with family issues.