Partnering for Success
Seattle’s top educational leaders are helping us consider how to best support students and families, including those underrepresented in the college setting. Our Middle College High School Advisory Board members include:
- Dr. Warren Brown, President, North Seattle College
- Dr. Sheila Edwards Lange, President, Seattle Central College
- Dr. Deanna Sands, Dean, College of Education, Seattle University
- Dr. Ed Taylor, Dean, College of Education, University of Washington
- Dr. Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, President, South Seattle College
We are also launching an initiative with Seattle University’s Master in Teaching (MIT) program to provide our students with even more support. In fact, one branch of our program is co-located in the Seattle University College of Education building. With a focus on social justice, the MIT program prepares educators to meet the diverse needs of every student so guess what? Middle College students will benefit!