Posted: | Updated:
Summary: Important Graduation Information and Details.
Important Graduation Information
Important Info from the Senior Meeting
- Have you ordered your cap and gown? Do you need MCHS to provide you with one? Have you let Kattie at firstname.lastname@example.org know?
- Stole colors: select red for SU site & blue for North site
- Place orders on the Middle College HS National Achiever website. Deadline for cap and gown ordering: Saturday, April 15, 2023
- Have you completed the Senior Survey that Kattie sent out last week?
- If you want to submit an alternate photo of yourself for our graduation slideshow, then email it to email@example.com
- The graduation slideshow will include a photo, senior quote, and future plans for each senior to display while you are walking across the stage Deadline for slideshow submissions: Friday, June 2
- We got some mixed feedback about Prom and if you would like to have a Middle College Prom. If you have strong feelings or ideas, please email Ms Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so we can determine our next steps.
- Remember we are looking for one Student Speaker at Graduation from North and one from SU. If you are interested in giving a speech, then let me know ASAP email@example.com
Graduation June 28, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Our Graduation is June 28 at 5 p.m. at the Quincy Jones auditorium at Garfield High School. We will need you to come in person in the morning and some of the afternoon on June 28 before graduation begins. Everyone is encouraged to bring 10 or fewer guests to the graduation ceremony.
- 10:00 a.m. Meet at Quincy Jones auditorium for graduation practice
- 11:30 a.m. Senior Luncheon
- 1:30 p.m. Break
- 4:30 p.m. Line up for graduation at Quincy Jones auditorium wearing your cap, gown and stole
- 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Graduation Ceremony at Quincy Jones auditorium